Make your game epic. The JBL Quantum ONE headset gives you pro-level audio with head-tracking enhanced JBL QuantumSPHERE 360™ spatial surround sound and Active Noise Cancelling tuned for gaming. Designed for precise audio positioning, JBL QuantumSOUND Signature delivers an immersive sound curve through Hi-Res certified 50mm drivers.
The detachable, directional microphone delivers clear multiplayer interactions with noise suppression, mute features and a DISCORD-certified Game-Chat Balance Dial. A lightweight, ergonomic design keeps you comfortable while JBL QuantumENGINE allows for powerful customization options and user profiles. The JBL Quantum ONE headset represents the absolute cutting edge in audio for the deepest level of virtual realism and sound accuracy.
- Get the professional edge with head-tracking enhanced JBL QuantumSPHERE 360™ . Custom calibration of JBL's algorithm with the integrated head-tracking sensor and by-pack mic is built exclusively for the JBL Quantum ONE giving gamers next-gen accuracy
- Be at the center of the game with Hi-Res certified JBL QuantumSOUND Signature
- The lightweight headband and ventilating, premium leather-wrapped, memory foam ear cushions are designed for even the longest gaming sessions
- Active Noise Cancelling tuned for gaming
- Be heard with the voice focus detachable boom mic
- DISCORD Certified game audio-chat balance dial also compatible with TeamSpeak
- Created for PC gaming, JBL Quantum ONE headset is also compatible with Xbox™, PlayStation™, Nintendo Switch™, Mobile, Mac, and VR
- JBL’s unique QuantumENGINE allows you to manage and personalize your JBL Quantum ONE gaming headset from a user-friendly dashboard and provided calibration mic
- Spatial sound: Choose your sound setting and provide your head diameter and height to adjust the surround sound profile to fit for your ear
- Audio equalizer for custom sound
- Create your own lighting effects with the built-in RGB effects tuner
- Adjust the microphone volume level and sensitivity
- Create and manage different user profiles each with their own unique settings
Do you want to test something else?