The preferred heating technology in a cold climate is the convection principle. Cold air flows through the aluminium heating element and efficiently heats the air. Hot air rises and expands rapidly, making room for cold air to come through. This model combines high heating efficiency with low surface temperature. It heats the air more gently, burns less dust and dries the air less than fan heaters and heaters with wire heating element. The heater is also safe to leave on while away or asleep.
Mill is aspired by typical modern Scandinavian interior trends and its Nordic heritage. The minimalistic curved shape as well as black and white colors has become a distinct and popular design icon. The discreet shape and angle of its quality aluminium foot makes the heater appear to be hovering over the floor.
This model comes with an advanced electronic thermostat with LED display and integrated wifi module, i.e. there is no need for a hub as it connects directly to your WiFi network. The app enables you to set the temperature according to daily routines.
- Scandinavian, minimalistic design
- Nordic heritage - designed and developed for a cold climate
- Silent operation, efficient and more gentle heating
- Eco friendly: tailor your heating to your schedule with Mill WiFi ensuring a comfortable temperature when you are at home, while reducing your power consumption and electricity bill by lowering the temperature when you are away or asleep
- Mill WiFi - the preferred smart heating APP in the Nordics (4.4 average rating, 11,000+ reviews in total on Google Play and App Store)