- A Complete Picture of Baby’s Safety — The Owlet Baby Monitor Duo combines the intelligence of our award-winning Smart Sock with the clarity and reliability of the Wi-Fi Cam. The Duo is the first smart baby monitor to track your baby’s heart rate, oxygen level and sleep trends while streaming HD video for the most complete picture of your baby’s safety and wellbeing while they sleep.
- Intelligent Monitoring For Baby — Track the most important indicators of your baby’s health–like oxygen level, heart rate and total hours slept. View Baby’s readings in real time on your smart phone using Owlet's free baby monitor phone app and review a detailed 7-day wellness history. Available for iOS (iphone) & Android
- Your Favourite View, From Anywhere — Stream secure, HD video from the Wi-Fi-connected Cam right to your smart phone and see Baby in unmatched clarity with night vision, wide-angle view, 4X zoom, room temperature, two way talk and background audio.
- Know When Baby Really Needs You — The Cam Baby Monitor with Camera and Audio will alert you if Baby is crying or moving, and the Smart Sock notifies you if Baby’s readings leave “safe” zones so you can know when your baby really needs you.
- Safe. Secure. Proven. — The Sock uses established pulse-oximetry technology proven safe for babies, and the secure and encrypted data means only those you choose can stream video from the Cam and access readings from the Sock. That’s why more than a million parents trust Owlet as their Baby Monitor to help them keep their baby safe.
- Tracks heart rate and oxygen in real time
- Trackes sleep patterns and quality
- Notifies you if reading leaves "safe" zones
- Quick wireless charging
- Stream, secrure HD video anytime, anywhere
- Sound & motion notifications
- 4X zoom, room temp & wide angle view
- 2-way talk & background audio
How Reviewclub works
Key points of this product
Perfect peace of mind product!
Good product but could be improved.
Great features, poor connection.
Brilliant, perfect for new parents
Good 1st time parent monitor
Lots of features but a bit pricey!
Do you want to test something else?